Monday, June 16, 2014

This week in the bakery… Whiskey and Doughnuts!

Here come those rare Dublin days. The days that are sunny and warm, and mean I can finally work some color back in to this pale, pale skin of mine. In Ireland, one must take advantage of these days while one can. If only those incessant dishes would cooperate...


So I have to enjoy my ice creams in the warm evenings (at which time a wine chaser is appropriate). It could be worse.




Most excitingly, this week Slow Food Dublin confirmed the details of the much anticipated Whisk(e)y and Doughnut Tasting event. I have written many a time about my love for the doughnuts at Firehouse Bakery. Well, they are coming home to momma on the 1st July, where they (5!) will be paired with whiskeys and whiskys. I am super excited about the flavor combinations that Paul Lambert and Patrick Ryan will come up with. And then feed me with. 

Tickets are limited and you can purchase them here: TICKETS


Twitter: @carynascakes
Facebook: Caryna's Cakes
Phone: 086 0703425
Address: Terenure Enterprise Centre, 
17 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, 

Dublin 6w, Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment