Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Calling estate agents


 Wa hey! It's been nearly a year since my last post and I'm ready to go again. I haven't been absent due to lack of interest. Actually, I've been super busy ever since getting my Irish citizenship (wa hey!) and therefore the green light to go full steam ahead with Caryna's Cakes. A lot has changed. Finishing the Baking and Pastry Arts Management certificate left me time to bake for more clients and in theory, more time to sleep and eat (in reality it just left time for more and more clients. Sleep is unfortunately still a privilege and I'm working on allowing myself fewer "meals on-the-go,"a.k.a. baby food in squeeze packs. Sounds gross but surprisingly tasty and mostly convenient).

Selling cakes like a nomadic baker has its perks and drawbacks. I'm itching to settle down and have a dream bakery to call my own. I'm on the lookout for the perfect premises where I can continue to supply cakes to independent coffee shops and make even more fancy occasion cakes. Mostly, I dream of the day I can bake cake and sell cake in the same place, at the same time.

My first stop: Estate Agents. I need options and it seems that the pickin's are slim. Help?


Caryna

No comments:

Post a Comment